I had the same problem, and I didn't have the duplicate/empty folders that the previous reply mentioned. Here's how I solved it:
I went to C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\Binn\Resources\1033 and found that there resided a good copy of the offending file (sqlevn70.rll). So I copied it from here and pasted it into every subfolder within the main folder of C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\ which was named "Resources\1033".
So, for instance in my case these folder were:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\COM\Resources\1033
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\Resources\1033
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\COM\Resources\1033
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Setup Bootstrap\Resources\1033
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Shared\Resources\1033
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\Binn\Resources\1033
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL$MICROSOFTBCM\Binn\Resources\1033\Backup\0818
I'm not sure which one of these was the problem location, but that could easily be tested for, if need be, if someone has more time than I do. But this fixed it for me (thank god because it was really getting on my nerves). Be aware that your subdirectories may be different than mine, depending on your setup and programs, etc. The really important part was that I was looking first for a valid copy of "sqlevn70.rll", and then looking for any subfolder that I saw which contained any other files ending in ".rll" so I could paste this valid version of "sqlevn70.rll" into it. It turned out that these were always under a "Resources/1033" heading for me, but like I say it may be different for other setups. Anyway, this worked for me, so hopefully it will help someone else out as well.