Administration menu and manual settings for any operating system
Hasty diagnosis and tuning operating systems require some form of menu administration than in normal Windows.
Available accessories Administration has many shortcomings and is not convenient to use (not transparent).
Toolholding administration had no connection between the names of hardware and drivers for them. As the equipment listed in the snap
is not hardware, and false logic devices with unique names (video codecs, MIDI-device, Joystick ports, USB-hubs, radio and TV receivers). Links to the full name of the hardware is often not at all. No in this case and options for accommodation in the ports
and slots such logicheskiskih false devices, or these links are inaccurate.
Therefore, a complete list of items of hardware in the "Control Panel" is not at all.
In general, complete information about the system in "Control Panel" no, it does not specify:
- No complete list of autoloading processes;
- There is no complete list of items of equipment with an indication of slots and ports, where it is placed;
- No complete list of ports;
- No labels call snap MSConfig;
- No labels call registry editors;
- From the control panel can not even call a useless program "System Information", which does not allow editing issued to the screen
settings, it is caused by a long way "Start-> Programs-> Accessories-> Utilities-> System Information";
- Can not find the protocols dr.Vatson, he called for terribly long way "Start-> Programs-> Accessories-> Tools-> System
Information-> Tools-> dr.Vatson";
- In the control panel and can not find a complete list of protocols for network communications and protocols of the Global Network
are contained in the menu, deeply hidden in the "Local Policies" and connect them there are very few people succeed.
- No information is established or that the application - in the list of installed programs, there is no way, you can not find the
program there and run it.
In the snap no information or links where to install or run from one or another process that operates in the memory.
You can not delete your drivers automatically - in Device Manager, remove the logical device, not the driver files.
Yes, and manually remove the drivers do is difficult and uncomfortable, and the driver remain in the system and cause errors (for
It is unclear which version is rolled back and the driver is whether he did - because the installation path they are identical.
Unnecessary drivers often the first to run themselves, shifting manually install drivers or automatic PLUG-AND-PLAY.
In the snap and there is no relationship between the existing protocols and equipment (eg, relationships with setevymmi cards), no
relationship between the protocols and hardware drivers.
Do not know which hardware tools include a particular logical disk, because the tab "Properties disc" not functioning communication
between logical names and a list of hardware disk devices, it is difficult to find a burner drive, and what not.
Snap-in Control Panel in Win XP completely absent table security and access to resources and programs.
Therefore, when the virus modifies a table, hidden from us, we can not regain access. It is therefore proposed to abolish the Start button and enter the system of the 4 menu for program management and administration of computers - workstations. This
will use the code of any operating system without identifying features here, with the proposed menu for controlling the computer.
1. Table of applications and processes
1.1 Name of the process,
\ To cart
2. List of available equipment
3. List of Services \ protocols
\ Standard data access
4. Table permissions \ security
For users and groups
4.1 Business ID
4.2 Name of
4.6 Process \ application
\ Products \ protocol
5. Also required:
Informative Registry Editor
with explanations and comments