Try doing this
1. Click Start and select Run
2. In the Open field type "rundll32.exe keymgr.dll, KRShowKeyMgr"
3. Once the Stored Usernames and Passwords interface opens you can
select any of the entries and select Properties to view the existing
4. To remove a saved password you can select one of the entries and
select Remove. A confirmation screen will appear. Click on OK and the
account will be removed
5. You can add additional saved passwords as well by clicking on the Add button and entering the appropriate information
6. Repeat the steps above as needed to add, remove or edit saved passwords
7. When you are done using the interface click the Close button
Plz mark as Answered if it helps.